Thursday 27 September 2012

The front fringe weave


goodmorning people!
It is quite unpleasantly cold  outside this morning  and the thought that the short  lived sunny September weather is over is heartbreaking.
All the same, been thinking of a hairstyle to sport and I have settled for the front fringe weave.Yes, a weave…I know most Kenyan men hate them but to me and most women they are very essential.
I am not gonna try to convince Kenyan men their necessity but just to mention it ,weaves are manageable  and require low maintenance. They also protect the natural hair for those adventurous women who love to experiment on color one can dye human hair without risking destroying your natural hair.In addition ,women can experiment different looks with the wide range of styles that the market provides.
 

The front fringe weave covers a lil bit of the forehead and can be long or short  depending on your preference. The likes of Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell and some of my confident lady friends have sported it. I associate this style with confident ,fashion savvy women who like to dare to be different, away from the ordinary styles. Am one of those women and am gonna rock it!!Coz its My Style,My Life.
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment